- Sermon: The Real Presence of the Risen Lord
“Easter is about how despair can turn to joy, and we need to hear this every day.” (Pam Liew) The Word for today is Presence—the real presence of the living Christ.
- Sermon: Easter Sunday by Pastor Michael Christensen
As I was preparing my Easter sermon here on Friday, I found Benny and Pam Liew unloading their car with Easter flowers for the service. After helping them bring flowers to the altar, I asked Benny, right here in the sanctuary, in front of God and everybody, the mother of all questions: "What really happened at the tomb? Tell me the truth. "
- Sermon: Palm Sunday: Medicine of Forgiveness
. . . From the cross, as he was dying, Jesus is remembered to have prayed this prayer: [["Father forgive them, for they do not know what they do."]] Luke 23:34
- Sermon: Inheritance by Brian Adkins
- The Fruitless Fig Tree by Pastor Michael Christensen
What is attachment? To hold too tightly to our ideas and opinions about reality, to over-identify with false identities about who we are, and to cling to notions and expectations about why things happen or what will happen next.